Patent pending extruded aluminium perch rail for poultry.
The rail has been specifically designed and engineered to meet the requirements of both farmers and birds.
- 90mm of flat top face
- Curved top edges (preferred by many birds)
- Smooth finish
- Corrosion free
- No areas for manure or bacteria to accumulate.
- Easy to clean
- Available in standard and custom lengths
- Available with/without 28mm holes (for universal mount.)
Dimensions & Load (for 3.65m lengths):
- 106mm wide x 75mm high
- Total weight (3.65m) = 5.2kg
- 50kg (evenly distributed) = 15mm bend
- 85kg (at centre of rail) = 30mm bend
We can manufacturer (almost) any length required with pricing proportional to the above. If you select custom length, please detail any length required during checkout.
- Finish is raw aluminium. Rails shown in orange for illustration purposes only.
- Remember to allow 25mm-50mm per joiner for the universal mounting block. i.e. if hanging a 4m bay, use a 3.9m-3.95m length rail.